- Unauthorized Access
We prohibit any activity used to gain unauthorized access to Seensio’s systems or accounts, as well as threatening or encouraging such activity. This includes:
- Using VPNs to mask your location in order to gain unauthorized access to the Seensio platform, a specific feature, or another user’s account
- Attempting to hack another user’s account
- Launching any sort of cyberattack
- Posting misleading links for the purpose of gaining unauthorized access (i.e., phishing)
- Launching malicious software (i.e., malware) to cause damage to or gain access to another user’s computer.
- Sharing Personal Information
We do not permit users to share their or others’ personal information on Seensio, including:
- Full name
- Email address
- Physical address
- Telephone number
- Unique Identifiers
- Images of themselves or other private individuals
- Unauthorized voice recordings of minors
- Misusing Seensio Systems
Seensio maintains many systems to keep our users safe and secure, and we prohibit attempts to bypass these systems or otherwise violate our platform security requirements. This includes:
- Attempting to get prohibited content approved by our moderation team
- Opening new accounts to evade an enforcement action taken against a previous account
- Using bots that are programmed to run disruptive, large-scale tasks
- Re-uploading previously-moderated content
- Failing to use required policy APIs in your experience
- Falsely reporting other users or experiences, or encouraging others to do so
- Invading or flooding experiences or groups to destroy the experience or its reputation
- Seensio Economy
Seensio maintains the Sio Coin system for everyone’s benefit and enjoyment. To keep it secure, some uses of Sio Coin are not permitted, including:
- Using third-party services to sell, trade, or give away Sio Coin. These does not apply to Seensio gift cards.
- Promotional codes that falsely appear to be offered by Seensio itself
- Inappropriate use of the group payout system included offering payment in Sio Coin for acting as a model for assets, joining groups, referring members, or role-playing in experiences.
You also may not use third-party services or products to sell either directly or as a bundle: in-experience items, exclusive features, or other in-experience enhancements.
We also don’t allow using Seensio to solicit donations for an external charitable cause. These includes, but is not limited to:
- In-experience prompts for users to donate Sio Coin toward a crowdfunding campaign
- Claiming that a transaction is associated with a fundraiser
- Stating to users that some amount of sales proceeds will be directed toward a cause
Note: Developers are allowed to implement in-experience Sio Coin transactions for users to express appreciation of the experience or generously reward a creator (e.g. a “tip jar” feature) as long as it is clear to the user that they receive nothing in return for their payment.